The third scientific-practical seminar was held: the Second Record of Ukraine is set and the foundation for the Agro-Club creation were laid!
On November 28, 2016, in the city of Dnipro, the third scientific-practical seminar on “Innovations in agribusiness” took place. The seminar was supported by Research and Development Enterprise Soyuz-Composite, LLC, Dnipropetrovsk State Agrarian and Economic University and Agro-Soyuz Corporation.
The previous day, on November 27, Research and Development Enterprise Soyuz-Composite, LLC celebrated his birthday – 2 years from the date of the establishment of the enterprise! During this time, we have improved the work of more than 4,000 seeding units, helped dozens of farmers to solve their problems and start to do other things of equal importance. We have mastered a lot of modern inventions useful for Ukrainian farmer and implemented them in practice, therefore, we are ready to reach a higher level of service of each our customer. Our company gathered fairly high momentum to compete with other large enterprises and become partners for holdings and large farms.
At the seminar, the consolidation of the scientists of Kharkiv P. Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture together with the scientists of Dnipropetrovsk State Agrarian and Economic University and farmers, who shared their problems, took place. That was a start for the “Agro-Club” creation – the center of innovative technologies that would allow solving problems in the work of our agricultural producers. The work on new innovative product – sensors for machine and tractor units, which will help to monitor their operation and condition of mechanical assemblies, started.
The links to the video of the reports:
- “Innovations in the agricultural world: from the modernization of sowing machines – to the increase of productivity. Three years’ experience of the positive” – Aleksei Derkach – Doctor of Sciences, Head of the Department of Exploitation of Machine and Tractor Fleet of Dnipropetrovsk State Agrarian and Economic University.
- The speech of Eduard Romankov – Director of the Soyuz-Spectechnics.
- “The innovative technology of repair and modernization of sowing machines with composite materials – Kirill Shapoval – Director of Research and Development Enterprise Soyuz-Composite.
- “The technology and the principles of modernization and renovation of sowing machines with composite materials: three years’ experience” – Aleksander Shapoval – owner of Research and Development Enterprise Soyuz-Composite, LLC
- “Results of research of multicomponent machine and tractor units dynamics – Roman Antoshchenkov – Doctor of Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of tractors and automobile of Kharkiv P. Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture;
- “Band application of herbicides – farming technologies” – Viktor Melnik – Doctor of Engineering Science, Professor of the Department of optimization of technological systems named after T. Yevsiukov of Kharkiv P. Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture;
- “Highly-porous polytetrafluoroethylene-4 (PTFE)-based polymeric materials and their applications” – Oleksei Kaliuzhnii – Doctor of Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of materials technologies of Kharkiv P. Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture;
After the presentations of our research scientists, Soyuz-Composite was officially awarded the Second Record of Ukraine “For the largest area (17,251 ha) sowed by using a sowing machine without the maintenance service of sliding joints”. This record is not the last one, because, according to engineers of Agro-Soyuz, CJSC, repaired and modernized sowing machine Turbosem II 1960 is still in operational condition.
After lunch in one of the most remarkable places of the city of Dnipropetrovsk – the restaurant “Poplavok”, the participants of the seminar went to the territory of Agro-Soyuz, where the practical part of our seminar was held: there was demonstrated the production of sowing machines Turbosem II, the shop of Soyuz-Composite, where the assembly of the repaired and modernized seeding units John Deere 7000 was conducted. And a tour of the maintenance shop on repair of trucks, combines and tractors was held.
Thank you all for visiting the seminar. It is a pity that many people still do not understand the value of innovative technologies in agriculture – this engine, which leads to the perfection of our products and source of extra income for agrarians. As Aleksandr Shapoval noted in his speech: “To harvest 50-60 centner/ha of wheat, when a French farmer harvests 100-120 centner/ha is not normal on our black earth. And our farmer believes that’s even quite good”.
Special thanks to Aleksei Derkach for organizing and conducting of the seminar! We also wish to thank Eduard Romankov for his speech, in which he told about how he called us “charlatans” when we first met. And in the light of recent events, he does not see the development of the production of sowing machines, manufactured by the Agro-Soyuz Corporation, without composite materials, since the equipment, going out of production, are unique and do not have analogues in the world!